Wednesday, November 21, 2007

FIRST! (That's meant to be ironic)

Greetings to anyone who randomly stumbles onto this blog. Welcome to the wonderful world of Kim’s random mind. I know, I know it’s the end of 2007 and I am just starting a blog. How very retro and 2002 of me. And yes, I know, most people blog to feed their egos with the assumption that others care about their thoughts. So that makes me both outdated and narcissistic, but who cares because most importantly I’m bored and need an outlet for my energy—so there.

A couple things about me:

I love LOVE pop culture so if there is any sort TV, movie, gossip and music news currently floating around I probably already know about it and I am happy to share and consolidate the interesting tid-bits on this site.

I’m a New Yorker which means I am better than you. Haha just kidding. As a New Yorker I just want to warn you in advance that some of the coverage on the site may be biased towards to city that never sleeps since I am obviously disproportionately affected by events taking place here.

I am a publicist who has worked in the media industry for the past 3 and half years. I started off in magazines and now working in digital media. So if there are any industry buffs out there I’ll probably incorporate some of this coverage into the blog as well.

So that’s about all I can think of right now. It’s the middle of the work day and I may need to get something actually done this morning so I need to stop and pretend to work. So thanks for reading, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: