Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hot Guys From The 90's That I Wanted To Do When I Was Underaged, But Wouldn't Touch Now

Do you know who I would have totally made out with in 1994?

Billy Zane.

Why do you ask?

Because he was handsome in a classic Hollywood way and he always had a certain smarmy-ness about him which was attractive in a "the type of guy who would would remind me that he is better looking than I am all the time" kind of way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also my love for Billy Zane led me to watch Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight multiple times--seriously, at least 10.

(Also let's never forget the horrible movies that Jada Pinkett Smith has been in. Never forget...)

Photobucket



But then something happened in the late 90's where his hottness drastically diminished. I think it was after his role as Cal Hockely in Titanic where Leo DiCaprio was just so much cuter than he was.

Or maybe it was when he started showing up in all those made for TV movies.

Or maybe it was when he appeared in a 3 episode arch on Charmed. He played Cupid I think.

Photobucket

Nah, it's probably due to the fact that he lost all his hair.



Photobucket


Is there potential for a hottie resurgence for Mr. Zane? Well this year he is scheduled to play the role of Ciara's manager in the BET Blackbuster film "Mama I Wanna to Sing!" So I'm guessing no.

Photobucket

No comments: