Monday, June 16, 2008

Video of the Day -- Will I Go To Hell For Laughing at This?

When I was in college there was a girl notoriously known as "Seal Girl." She didn't look like a seal but she had a deafening laugh that sounded exactly like a damn seal. The first time I heard it I was sitting in a huge lecture hall when the professor made a bad joke and resounding seal noises filled the auditorium. I looked around in shock and terror when a classmate noticed my distress and said, "Don't worry, that's just seal girl." From that day forth seal girl became an urban legend on campus and whenever someone heard her you would immediately brag to your friends, "Yo! I heard seal girl today," and your friend would respond, "Word" with a look of awe and reverence in their eyes.

What's the point of my story? The woman in this video falls on her face and cries like a seal. Which is both tragic and hilarious. Also the shots of their feet as they crush grapes kinda sets off my vertigo.


No comments: