Thursday, June 5, 2008

Famke Janssen is Stalking Me

I work in the West Village and apparently Famke Janssen lives around here (or so I hope) because I see her all the time.

I know she is stalking me because she turns up the same places that I do--which clearly illustrates her unhealthy obsession with me.

I just saw her today walking her dog. But I know the dog is totes just a prop and an excuse to keep her walking past Peep because she knows that I go there for lunch once a week.

Ugh this is like the 3rd time I've had this problem with famous Dutch people. Rugter Hauer and Frederique Van Der Wal were all up in my grill a few months ago. Dang!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

modage said...

i've seen her too a few times. on overcast mornings she still wears huge dark sunglasses which actually draws more attention to herself since that's something ridiculous that only famous peoplep would do.