Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Like Crazy

As most critics have noted it is a GOOD movie. 

 

Well directed, brilliant acting from the leads and beautifully shot. 

I have a bit of a soft spot for melancholy films so I quite enjoyed it. However, while I considered it a GOOD film it never became great film for me because I found the main characters Jacob and Anna unlikeable. 

I found them incredibly selfish and impulsive. I'd call them assholes but they are beautiful assholes who hand make chairs and recite poetry in a lovely British accent so I guess that gives them a pass (I dunno maybe). 

As an aside I loved Alex Kingston and Oliver Muirhead as the parents of Felicity Jones' Anna.

Solid B+. Go check it out. 

 

Like-crazy-poster-1

Posted via email from I'm Not Angry. This is My Relaxed Expression

No comments: